Vehicle Maintenance Coordinator
- Keeps direct communication with the Area Managers and Station Managers for any issue related with the maintenance, repair or rental of vehicles assigned in each Station.
- Schedules repairs or preventative maintenance, ensuring that the necessary numbers of fleet vehicles are available for each Station.
- Maintains an audit the Vehicle Mileage and Oil Change Report from fleet,managing systems and send every Monday an update to the Station Managers. Coordinate with the Stations Managers the maintenance services required for the fleet, avoiding any possible situation that can affect the regular operation of the Stations.
- Maintain and Create Vendor Relationship
- Maintain Budget Cost
- Understand and have Knowledge of Vehicles
- Schedule all Inspections
- JAGAS Trained is a plus